16 August 2013

From Work to a Night Out



Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fun-filled week.

Lately I've been obsessed with wearing my leather pants to work. I've been trying different ways to mix and match a range of tops and jackets to create a look that is work appropriate but also suitable for going out. This look I absolutely love! Number one - it is really comfortable. For me comfort is a big factor when I'm looking for work clothes. I want to be able to move freely in it so I don't feel restricted when I'm running around the office and going in and out of meetings. Number two - the entire look displays just the right amount of sexiness and edge to an outfit that is also professional. So I'm all ready to hit the town without having the need to get changed into a different outfit. Love it!

I hope you enjoy your weekend guys and thanks again for reading! <3

OUTFIT  |  Top - THEORY  Similar style HERE  |  Pants - WINSTON WOLFE  |  Blazer - TOPSHOP (old)  |  Shoes - GUCCI  |  Clutch - BALENCIAGA  |  Necklace - THURLEY (old)  |  Rings - YSL, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN  |  Bracelet - OPEN CLOSET, BALENCIAGA, Korean Markets  |  Sunglasses - Korean Markets  |  Lipstick - TOM FORD in Wild Ginger



No comments:

Post a Comment