16 April 2014

Primary Colours



Hello everyone! Happy hump-day!

We only have a few days til the Easter long weekend and I'm so excited because my sister and I have so much planned for our blog and our online store. We've been a little lazy with taking photos for the blog (...sorry) so it will be a good time for us to catch up on doing that. Hopefully the weather stays sunny because the last two weeks has been crazy with lots of rain and wind.

This week's post is all about wearing primary colours. At the moment my sister and I are obsessed with the colour burgandy, not just in clothes but also in accessories and cosmetics. It's such a classic colour to wear especially in Autumn/Winter and so I thought I would wear our Front Split Faux Leather Skirt for this shoot. 

This deep shade of red isn't the easiest to pull off because sometimes it can look a little serious and at times drain colour from your face. That's why its important to pair it with something that will compliment your skin tone and add a little bit of personality. For this look I decided to pair my skirt with our bright blue Distressed Denim Shirt. Some people may be a little hesitant wearing colours that are so clashy (blue and red) but wearing primary shades within the colour wheel works so well together. And with the luscious green foliage as the backdrop - VOILA! 

Thank you so much for reading guys! Enjoy the rest of your week and have a Happy Easter! xx


OUTFIT  |  Shirt - YSTYLEME  |  T-Shirt - YSTYLEME  |  Skirt - YSTYLEME  |  Shoes - SENSO (last season)  Similar HERE  |  Clutch - BALENCIAGA  |  Necklace - LOVISA  |  CUFF - Korean Markets  |  Lipstick - MAC AMPLIFED 'DARK SIDE'






No comments:

Post a Comment