13 May 2014

Autumn Afternoon



Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I thought I might do an outfit post today that really expressed what Autumn fashion is to me. As much as I love wearing summery frocks and cozy Winter coats, I have to say Autumn is definitely my favourite season of the year.

Shades of brown and khaki are two staple hues that I love to wear during this time of year as it matches perfectly with the gorgeous Autumn leaves. With this particular outfit I decided to pair my khaki leather skirt with a nautical striped top, giving this look an effortlessly chic and casual feel. For colder days this outfit could be worn with knee high boots and a trench coat for that ultimate Autumn, city-chic look.

Hope you enjoyed this post guys and thank you always for supporting YStyleMe! xxx

OUTFIT  |  Top - THEORY (old)  Similar HERE and HERE  |  Skirt - Korean Markets  Similar HERE and HERE  |  Hat - GUCCI  |  Shoes - Wanted (old)  Similar HERE





1 comment:

  1. Amazing look from the hat to the shoes!



    http://outfitbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete