3 June 2014

Off Duty



Hello everyone! Hope you all had an excellent weekend and are having a great week so far.

In today's post I'm wearing three of my very favourite pieces from YStyleMe. They are comfortable to wear, easy to match and most importantly, effortlessly stylish! My ultimate favourite are these Patent Faux Leather Pants. I'm a sucker when it comes to leather or leather-look pants and leggings and believe me I've purchased so many it's hard to count. Out of the many that I own I have to say this one gets my vote. They fit perfectly around the waist and thighs, and most importantly they don't stretch out of shape. No matter how many times I wear them or send them to the dry cleaners these beauties fit me like a glove! Such a good purchase for a very reasonable price!

Hope you enjoyed this post guys and I will see you again soon!

OUTFIT  |  Top - YSTYLEME  |  Pants - YSTYLEME  |  Jacket - YSTYLEME  |  Shoes - WINDSOR SMITH






No comments:

Post a Comment