22 July 2013

In the Garden - Floral Prints



Hello everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

Today's look is all about floral prints and looking girly. I purchased this floral print skirt from a recent trip to Korea and fell absolutely in love with the colours and texture. Doesn't it remind you of one of Monet's beautiful garden paintings? It makes me feel so cheery and happy just looking at the mixture of pinks, greens and blues.

To keep the skirt as the statement piece I paired it with a simple black peplum top (making sure it gathers in the waist area) and wore a black power-shoulder blazer. To compliment the colour scheme I wore my Thurley necklace and carried my ASOS sequinned clutch which also accentuates neon hues.

Once again thank you all for supporting our blog and hope you enjoy the start of your week!

OUTFIT  |  Top - TOPSHOP (old)  Similar style here |  Blazer - TOPSHOP (old)  |  Skirt - Korean Markets  Similar styles here >> Skirt 1  Skirt 2  Skirt 3  |  Shoes - NINE WEST (old)  |  Clutch - ASOS (old)  |  Necklace - THURLEY  |  Rings - FERRAGAMO, Korean markets  |  Bracelet - PUSHMATAHA, URBAN OUTFITTERS






No comments:

Post a Comment