13 July 2013

Red Pants - Pairings




Happy Monday everyone!

Following on from the inspiration post we put up a few days ago ("Lady in Red"), here are 4 different ways you can pair your red pants.

I love mixing blue denim and red pants together. Don't be afraid of matching one primary colour with another, especially red and blue. These two colours are a match made in heaven! To neutralise the look I also paired it with a black leather biker jacket and black ankle boots to tie the entire look together. Too add a little edge and a bit of fun I decided to wear this cute "Charlie Chaplin" style hat.

OUTFIT  |  Jeans - H&M (old)  Similar styles here >>  Jeans 1  Jeans 2  |
Shirt - TOPSHOP (old) Similar style here  |  Leather Jacket - FOREVER 21 (old) Simlar styles here  |  Shoes - Korean Markets  | Jewellery - TOPSHOP, MARC JACOBS (earrings)  |  Watch - MARC JACOBS  |  Hat - Korean Markets  |  Bag - ALEXANDER WANG


For a more casual, nautical style I have paired my red pants with a blue and white striped long-sleeve top and a dark acid-wash denim jacket. To finish off the look I wore my trusty converse sneakers. Adding gold accessory pieces is a great way to dress up a super casual look.

This outfit is perfect for running errands or to wear on your day off!

OUTFIT  |  Jeans - H&M (old)  Similar styles here >>  Jeans 1  Jeans 2  |  Top - TOPSHOP (old) Similar style here  |  Jacket - Korean Markets  Simlar styles here  |  Shoes - CONVERSE  | Jewellery - TOPSHOP, MARC JACOBS (earrings)  |  Watch - MARC JACOBS  | Sunnies - Korean Markets


This third look is a little more sophisticated and toned down. I wore a pale gold weaved sweater and a pair of bone coloured loafers. For a little bit of an edge I decided to match the entire outfit with my snake skin Jimmy Choo clutch. I wore minimal jewellery with this outfit as I still wanted my red pants to be the focal point.

If you want to transform this outfit from day to night, then you can simply throw on a pair of nude heels! 

OUTFIT  |  Jeans - H&M (old)  Similar styles here >>  Jeans 1  Jeans 2  |  Sweater - ZARA  |  Clutch - JIMMY CHOO  |  Shoes - Korean Markets  Similar style here


This final look is again a more toned down look but I decided to add some chunky perspex and gold bangles. I also swapped the gold sweater with this over-sized, flowy button-up shirt. 

This look would be great for casual Friday at work or a weekend brunch!

OUTFIT  |  Jeans - H&M (old)  Similar styles here >>  Jeans 1  Jeans 2  |  Shirt - ZARA  
Bangles - H&M (old)  |  Shoes - Korean Markets  Similar style here

In all four outfits I am wearing my favourite red lipstick by MAC called 'Korean Candy'. I love teaming up this lip colour with my red jeans as it's the exact same shade of red. It also ties the entire look together from top to bottom! (Unfortunately, as the name suggests, this lipstick is only available in Korea. However I found a very similar shade for you guys. Its called 'Full Speed' by MAC )

Thanks again for reading guys and please keep supporting our blog! Hope you guys have a wonder week <3 !

Clike Here >> INSPIRATION


















3 comments:

  1. hahahah YAY! Beautiful model! I knew these photos would come to use someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah oh I forgot to add!! The photos were taken by our ystyleme #1fan, Reb!!! Thanks Reb!:)

    ReplyDelete