2 July 2013

Winter, say hello to COLOUR!



Winter has just arrived in Sydney but already I’m missing the sunlight. Don’t get me wrong, I love winter fashion but sometimes I wish I could just walk out of the house wearing something really bright, colourful and light.
Despite the chilly wind that was blowing (I was literally freezing to death), the sun was out this particular day and so I decided to take some photos for the blog. I know this outfit alone is not appropriate for the weather these days, but you can always throw a denim jacket and it will work just fine!
Even just looking at the vibrant green and pop of lime and cobalt blue makes me feel cheery! 

(Oh and excuse the pale legs! Being winter…got lazy…you know how it is…)



OUTFIT  |  Dress – URBAN OUTFITTERS  |  Top – SPORTSGIRL (old)  |  Shoes – WITTNER  |  Bag – STEVE MADDEN  |  Belt – Vintage  |  Necklace – TOPSHOP  |  Rings - HOUSE OF HARLOW, SHOPBOP and local vintage markets  |  Bracelets – LOVISA, URBANOUTFITTERS and local markets



1 comment: