30 July 2013

The Perfect Trio



Hello everyone :) Hope you're having a pleasant week so far! 

It was such a beautiful day last Sunday that my sister and I decided to take a heap of photos. We just pulled everything out of our closet and surprisingly discovered a few pieces that I forgot I even had!

On days when I feel like I have nothing to wear, I love to put on my favourite black wax-washed jeans and pair it with my much loved denim shirt. Black and blue-denim are a match made in heaven, and to add a little bit of edginess I threw on my black motorcycle leather jacket. It's such a simple, "no hassle" look but the combination of leather, denim and black brings just the right amount of chic and casual together in an outfit. 

Once again, thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoy the rest of your week <3

OUTFIT  |  Jeans - WITCHERY (old)  Similar style here  |  T-Shirt - SPORTSGIRL  |  Shirt - URBAN OUTFITTERS (old)  Similar style here  |  Jacket - BISONTE (now called NEW REPUBLIC) |  Shoes - JEFFERY CAMPBELL  |  Bag - Korean Markets  |  Sunglasses - TOPSHOP (old)  Similar style here |  Necklace - LOVISA  |  Bracelets - OPEN CLOSET, URBAN OUTFITTERS, GENERAL PANTS  |  Rings - GENERAL PANTS, URBAN OUTFITTERS, Korean Markets  |  Lipstick - RIMMEL LASTING FINISH BY KATE MOSS #12






2 comments:

  1. Totally love the look Yenny!! And couldn't agree with you more, black and blue denim match made in heaven!! Looking forward to your next post girls!! Keep it up! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Serah! Thank you so much for reading and for your encouragement! Really means a lot to us! xxx

    ReplyDelete