6 August 2013

Statement Leather and Knit



Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!

Today's outfit is focused on two of my favourite statement items in my wardrobe - my knit jumper and my leather pants. 

I absolutely adore knitted jumpers. This particular jumper flares out slightly at the bottom which gives just the right amount of feminine touch to a relaxed and slouchy design. The leather pants I'm wearing were a recent purchase but I have not stopped wearing them! They are  just so versatile and best of all, extremely comfortable! I would wear it to work, matching it with pointy pumps for a more sophisticated, work-appropriate look and also wear it on weekends, pairing it with my high-top Nikes just to run errands. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you all so much for reading <3!

OUTFIT  |  Jumper - MCQUEEN BY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN  |  Pants - WINSTON WOLFE  |  Jacket - ZARA  |  Bag - ALEXANDER WANG  |  Sunglasses - KAREN WALKER  |  Shoes - SCHUTZ  Similar style HERE  |  Rings - YSL, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN  |  Bracelets - BALENCIAGA, OPEN CLOSET, Korean Markets  |  Necklace - GUCCI  



No comments:

Post a Comment