12 August 2013

Back to Black



Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend <3

Today's outfit is all about wearing black. I love wearing colour but sometimes when I want to go for a sophisticated, city-chic look I opt for an all-black outfit. You may think wearing black from head to toe could look boring or a little gothic, but when you play around with different textures and statement accessories you can infuse a bit of fun to your look. For this particular outfit I chose to add some splash of warmer hues by wearing a camel coloured jacket, my favourite pair of leopard pumps and bright orange clutch. 

I hope you enjoyed reading and remember...you can never go wrong with black! Just don't forget to add a little bit of fun and as always wear it with confidence!

OUTFIT  |  Blouse - COUNTRY ROAD (old)  Similar style HERE  |  Jeans - WITCHERY  |  Jacket - ZARA  Similar style HERE (in black)  |  Blazer - TOPSHOP (old)  |  Shoes - NINE WEST (old)  Similar style HERE  |  Clutch - ALEXANDER MCQUEEN










No comments:

Post a Comment