1 October 2013

Colour Blocking and Embellishments





Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)

Just a quick update! The past several weeks have been extremely chaotic for YSTYLE.ME as we are we're only a few months away from launching our online store! It's such an exciting time for both of us and we cannot wait to share all our goodies with you! 

Now back to this week's outfit post.

Ever since I was a little girl, I remember my mum dressing me in outfits that had colourful embellishments on them. I loved wearing dresses that had little jewel pieces sewn at the front because it made me feel like a princess from one of my favourite fairy-tale stories. When I saw this tee in Zara a few weeks ago, it reminded me so much of one of my childhood dresses that I just had to have it!

Tops like this are extremely versatile and it amazingly dresses any outfit up. The key is to wear minimal neck jewellery of course and with this particular outfit I decided to bring out pops of fuchsia and blue to draw more attention to the colourful embellishments. When wearing such bright hues it's also important to wear a neutral colour to tone down the entire look. Here I wore simple black sandals and matched it with my trusty leather satchel.

Hope you enjoyed this post guys and thank you so much for reading! xx 



OUTFIT  |  T-Shirt - ZARA  |  Blazer - FOREVER NEW (old)  Similar HERE  |  Skirt - TOPSHOP (old)  Similar HERE  |  Shoes - WANTED  |  Bag - Korean Markets  |  Rings - GENERAL PANTS, LOVISA, Korean Markets (old) 





No comments:

Post a Comment