26 September 2013

Wearing Graphics



Happy Thursday everyone!

Today's fashion item of choice is this graphic print tee I purchased while I was in Korea. I was never a big fan of graphic prints but I thought I would give this one a go as I fell in love with the cute little puppy face and her little red pout! 

To give this outfit more edge I decided to wear my asymmetrical cobalt blue skirt. I know the colour combination may seem a little daring and a little "out there" but I really enjoyed mixing the bright gold, blue and pop of red together. To tie it all up I wore my dark navy cropped jacket and black pumps, which helped to neutralise the look.

I hope you enjoyed this post guys and thank you all for supporting our blog <3!


OUTFIT  |  Jacket - GUCCI  |  T-shirt - Korean Markets  Similar HERE and HERE  |  Skirt - ASOS  |  Shoes - GUCCI  |  Bag - STEVE MADDEN (old)  |  Necklace - THURLEY (old)  Similar HERE  |  Bracelets - OPEN CLOSET   Lipstick - RIMMEL LASTING FINISH BY KATE MOSS #12







No comments:

Post a Comment