19 September 2013

Mixing Tweed and Denim




Happy hump-day everyone! 

Well, we all know how obsessed I am with distressed boyfriend jeans at the moment. It is definitely my go-to fashion item whether it be for work or for a social event. The thing I love the most about boyfriend jeans is that it is so versatile and there are so many different ways to dress them up.

For this post I decided to mix my love for tweed and denim by partnering my Zara moto-jacket with my trusty ASOS distressed jeans. The two styles work really well together as it mixes the perfect dose of girliness to a boyish outfit. Finally, the metal toe-capped pumps adds a touch of tough-chic to the overall look.

Hope you enjoyed this post guys and we will speak to you very soon!  


OUTFIT  |  T-shirt - SPORTSGIRL (old)  |  Jeans - ASOS  Similar style HERE  |  Jacket - ZARA (old)  Similar style HERE  |  Shoes - Wittner (old)  Similar style HERE  |  Clutch - Korean Markets  Similar style HERE  |  Sunnies - CHANEL  |  Necklace - OPEN CLOSET  |  Bracelets - OPEN CLOSET, SWAROVSKI




1 comment:

  1. You are so pretty! And I love your style, this outfit is so pretty!!!
    xoxo,
    May

    http:mayargentum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete