19 November 2013

Wearing Graphics II





Hello everyone! Hope you had a fun-filled weekend and that you're having a great start to the week.

I love it when I find bargains in stores, especially when they're classic pieces that won't go out of trend. That's why I was so excited when I found this silk blouse. You may think the trend for graphic prints have come and gone but unique scenery prints like this can really add just the right amount of fun to any outfit - whether it be with jeans, trousers or even with denim shorts.

For this outfit I paired my blouse with navy blue skorts and added accent to the entire look with my orange clutch and sandals. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you all for your support! xx



OUTFIT  |  Top - SHEIKE (old)  |  Skorts - OPEN CLOSET  |  Shoes - ASOS (old)  Similar style HERE  |  Clutch - ZARA (old)  Similar style HERE  |  Necklace - LOVISA  |  Ring - HOUSE OF HARLOW




No comments:

Post a Comment