25 November 2013

Dressing Up with Accessories



Happy Monday guys! 

These past few weekends we've been so busy running around doing various errands and preparing for our big launch that it was a 'must' to wear something comfortable.

As you can see this outfit is so simple and relaxed. I teamed up a pair of ice jeans (distressed of course) with my slouchy white tee and my favourite tailored blazer. After everything was crossed off my to-do list for that day I had dinner plans with my boyfriend. I didn't really have time to get changed so I added a little glam by wearing a bold statement necklace and earcuffs, which instantly dressed the outfit up. To tie it all together I also wore a bright red lip, complimenting the red gems in my necklace.

Hope you enjoyed this post everyone and as always, thank you all for supporting us! xx

OUTFIT  |  Blazer - TOPSHOP (old)  |  T-Shirt - ASOS  |  Jeans - Korean Markets  Similar HERE  |  Shoes - WITTNER  |  Necklace - DIAMONDS IN THE SKY   |  Earcuff - Korean Markets  Similar HERE  |  Bag - Alexander Wang  |  Lipstick - MAKEUP FOREVER AQUA ROUGE in #8 ICONIC RED




No comments:

Post a Comment