10 December 2013

Pairing Graphic Tees



Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!

Lately I've been trying out different ways to wear graphic tees. I normally love pairing them with distressed jeans and leather shorts but I particularly enjoyed wearing them with this metallic pencil skirt that I recently purchased from ASOS. I guess you can say that these two items are quite opposite in style - the t-shirt being a staple casual item and the metallic pencil skirt being more sophisticated and feminine - but I had a lot of fun mix and matching the two together, creating a look that was not so 'typical'.

The addition of black pumps, clutch and dainty accessories dressed up the entire outfit, making this look appropriate for a night out. I wanted to maintain the causal, relaxed feel of the t-shirt so I decided to throw on my over-sized vintage denim jacket.

Hope you enjoyed reading guys and thank you for your support! xx


OUTFIT  |  T-Shirt - ASOS | Skirt - ASOS  |  Jacket - Korean Markets  Similar HERE and HERE  |  Clutch - YSTYLE.ME (coming soon)  |  Shoes - GUCCI  |  Necklace - TOPSHOP (old)  |  Rings - Korean Markets  Similar HERE  |  Watch - MARC JACOBS




No comments:

Post a Comment