4 February 2014

@YStyleMe



Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!

Lately I've been trying to steer away from wearing dark colours. But it really hasn't been so easy because my favourite colour is black and half of my wardrobe is black! When I go shopping these days I see so many beautiful bright outfits on display but I'm never brave enough to try it on because it's so far from my comfort zone. Being Summer and all, I want to wear bright neons and pastels!

So, after a lot of um and ah-ing I decided to try out this beautiful lime-coloured skort and still be comfortable wearing it by pairing it with a black top. I think it's always a little easier to introduce new colours when it's mixed and matched with darker hues and accented with accessories of the same tone.

Hope you enjoyed reading guys and thank you always for supporting our blog and online boutique!

OUTFIT  |  Top - YSTYLEME  |  Skorts - YSTYLEME  |  Shoes - NINE WEST (old)  |  Necklace - Random Jewellery Store in New York 


No comments:

Post a Comment