13 February 2014

@YStyleMe







Hello everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

It's only a day away until Valentine's Day so I thought I would do a blog post on an outfit that would be appropriate for both a romantic dinner or a night out with the girls (for all you single ladies!)

I'm not really into dressing super sexy on Valentine's Day so I like to keep my outfits simple and casually chic - appropriate for any venue.

The heavy zip detailing on this skirt looked a little too casual, so I decided wear a beautiful statement necklace that not only tied all the colours together but also gave the entire look that 'wow-factor'.

Hope you enjoyed this post guys and thank you for reading xx

OUTFIT  |  Top - YSTYLEME  |  Skirt - YSTYLEME  |  Shoes - ZARA  |  Necklace - ZARA





1 comment:

  1. So nice outfit !!

    Xxx Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete