11 June 2015

S M O O C H S M O O C H //

 Wear the love...

So the other day we had the best winter weather in Sydney.  We had beautiful blue skies, the air was nice an crisp, and the sun could be seen everywhere we travelled.  It was one of the best long weekends we've had in a while.  I decided to take extra time in morning getting ready and curled my hair, wore my TOM FORD classic red lippy and to suit my mood, I paired it with my YstyleMe Lippy top!  (link to my outfits can be found at the bottom of the post!).  I wanted to be quite relaxed yet chic, so I pulled out my new Country Road cropped culottes, (well... I'm 162cm tall and they don't seem to be the cropped length on me...), and paired it with the top!  VIOLA! Here's what I wore today:)

My fiance´ and I decided to visit 'Cho Cho San', a modern japanese restaurant located in Potts Point, for lunch.  We were so excited to try out this place as we heard such great reviews about it for quite some time, and we usually like to dine at places when the hype dies down!

I loved the entrance so I had to take a happy snap before I entered. 


We ordered a variety of dishes, and WOW! MY GOODNESS! The flavours were absolutely amazing! from Tempura, agedashi tofu, scallops, puffed wild rice with seared wagyu, pork buns and etc!!  The pictures don't do justice...Enjoy scrolling down below and drool if you must!!


And to cleanse our palette, the signature green tea ice cream for dessert!

 That's my fiance´ demolishing the ice cream!

Hope everyone is having a great week, and stay tuned for more posts!
xoxo YstyleMe

OUTFIT  | Top -YSTYLEME LIP MOTIF TOP  |  Pants - Country Road Culottes  |    |  Shoes - Witchery Ankle Strap Heels  |  Bag - Gucci Black Leather Soho Disco Bag|  Lipstick - Tom Ford Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment