15 June 2015

I D R E A M O F L O N D O N //


My fiance´ and I were going to relocate to London for about 2 years but our plans had to be postponed due to our wedding, new job offers and etc.  So I dream of how it would be like to live there pretty much every day until I get there!  Many of my friends say it's quite similar to Melbourne but at a larger scale, and a few say they miss the sun and the beach very much.  Whatever it is, I'll just have to wait until I fly there and find out myself:)  So the other day, I had the urge to take some photos of my new outfit that I bought from Country Road.  I was walking around The Rocks and found this amazing white terrace house and immediately thought "this is how I'd imagine the streets of London!"  (I'm probably wrong but oh well...).  I've been ummmmmmm-ing and ahhhhhhh-ing about wide leg culottes for quite some time.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm not that tall so I wasn't sure how the pants would sit on me.  However when I found this amazing knit from Country Road I could immediately envision myself pairing it with these cropped pants and a pair of heels! This knit comes in three different colours, Dark Forest Green (AMAZING colour but I couldn't find my size...), Grey Marl and the Cream, which is what I'm wearing.  I love it how the fit isn't too loose, or too snug but it's perfect enough to say that it adds the feminine touch when wearing something baggy on the bottom.  The back of it is actually slightly longer so it looks great either tucked in or out.  My favourite part are the sleeves, they're quite long and subtly flairs out into a slit at the end and elongates my arms!  Links to Country Road Knits are tagged below so enjoy this post and have a wonderful week!

OUTFIT  | Top - Country Road Knit |  Pants - Country Road Culottes  |    |  Shoes - Witchery Ankle Strap Heels  |  Bag - Gucci Black Leather Soho Disco Bag|  Lipstick - Tom Ford Lipstick

















No comments:

Post a Comment