19 June 2015

W I N T E R L E O P A R D //




Yes! We are officially celebrating the Winter Season in Sydney!  I'm so excited that it's winter because majority of my favourite key pieces are winter clothes!  For me, winter style is all about fur, leather and knits, so they'll be lots of these in my later posts for winter so stay tuned!
I've been quite proactive with my "outfit of the day" posts lately because I really want to keep my blog posts consistent and up to date! I think it'll be quite an achievement to see my own 2015 lookbook at the end of the year so I hope you guys are as patient as I am because this is just the beginning:)

The other day, my better half and I went for a drive to Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.  The day was a perfect winter's day, the sun was shining, sky was blue and the air was ever so fresh and crisp.  Usually on a cold day like this, I love chucking on my leopard print faux coat: 1. Because it makes me warm and 2. because it makes me feel powerful!  Since this was the key point of my outfit, I like to keep everything else quite toned down.  So I paired the coat with my recent favourite, black leather pants from Witchery and black pony hair Tony Bianco ankle boots.  I usually like to wear really tight on the bottom in all black when I wear such a statement piece because it makes me look leaner and also to let the key item stand out!  Enjoy viewing my fashion blog and please leave comments if you like~ xxoo









OUTFIT  | Denim Shirt - Similar Styles from TOPSHOPLeather Pants - Similar Styles from ASOS  Coat - Similar Styles From ASOS | Shoes - Similar Styles from Tony Bianco Hat - Lack of Color Montana Hat | Clutch - Personalised MNOLOGIE Clutch |  Bag - Recommended YSL bag  (The YSL Bag I'm holding has been discontinued) 




No comments:

Post a Comment